Bigfoot: beyond the trail : documentary film series (2021-Present)
Beyond the Trail is an ongoing documentary film series that follows my investigations of various Sasquatch cases around North America. Each episode is its own film and they are released to the Small Town Monsters YouTube channel on a monthly basis. Between all the episodes so far there are over 4 million views. Below you will find links to each currently available episode, as well as upcoming episodes and where they take place.
- THE GRANITE STATE BIGFOOT CASE (Southern New Hampshire woods)
- SASQUATCH IN THE PINE TREE STATE (Northern Maine wilderness)
- BIGFOOT AT BLUFF CREEK (Northern California)
- BIGFOOT MOUNTAIN (Mount Hood wilderness, Oregon)
- ROCKY MOUNTAIN SASQUATCH (Rocky Mountains, Colorado)
- OLYMPIC BIGFOOT (Olympic Peninsula, Washington State)
- THE MONSTER OF MINERVA (Minerva, Eastern Ohio)
- SASQUATCH VALLEY (High Uinta mountains, Utah)
- THE SAWGRASS SKUNK APE (Florida Everglades)
- GREEN SWAMP SASQUATCH (Green Swamp, Central Florida)
- SEARCHING FOR THE OCALA SASQUATCH (Ocala National Forest, Florida)
- SUNSHINE STATE SASQUATCH (Florida Panhandle)
- BRIDGEWATER TRIANGLE BIGFOOT (Massachusetts)
- TRACKING NEW HAMPSHIRE'S BIGFOOT (Central New Hampshire)
- BLUE RIDGE BIGFOOT (North Georgia Mountains)
- SEARCHING FOR THE ALASKAN SASQUATCH (Interior Alaska)
- ENCOUNTERS WITH THE WEST VIRGINIA WILDMAN (West Virginia)
- SEARCH FOR THE WEST VIRGINIA SASQUATCH (West Virginia)
- MORE EPISODES TO COME!
chasing legends : investigative documentary series (2021)
Chasing Legends is independently produced investigative documentary web-series that follows myself and fellow adventurers/Cryptid researchers Nash Hoover, Eli Watson and our crew as we actively investigate various Cryptid legends across the United States. We filmed four episodes altogether in locations such as Arizona in search of the Bigfoot like "Mogollon Monster", Louisiana's bayou dwelling werewolf like "Rougarou", the goblin like "Pukwudgies" of Massachusetts and Lake Champlain's lake monster "Champ" in Vermont and New York.
- EPISODE 1: THE MOGOLLON MONSTER
- EPISODE 2: THE LAKE CHAMPLAIN MONSTER
- EPISODE 3: THE PUKWUDGIE
- EPISODE 4: THE ROUGAROU
lions of the east : Feature documentary (2020)
Lions of the East is a feature documentary that examines the decades of sightings of mountain lions & mystery big cats in New England, despite being "officially" extinct. Wildlife officials, biologists, researchers & eyewitnesses play a crucial role in this controversial topic unfolding across the region.
The film has been on DVD & available digitally since March of 2020. It will be released to the Small Town Monsters YouTube channel in September of 2022.
Watch on YouTube here: youtube.com/LionsOfTheEast
Order a digital copy here: LionsOfTheEastDigital
On the Trail of...Champ : Documentary Mini-series (2018)
On the trial of…Champ chronicles North America’s most infamous lake monster, affectionately known as “Champ”.
Shot on location at Lake Champlain, Vermont/New York, USA, On the trail of…Champ dives deep into the rich history of the region in connection with Champ, as well as Champ’s cultural impact in many of the rural communities that border the lake.
On the Trail of...Champ can be ordered on DVD by clicking this link: squareup.com/petakovmedia/store
The series can be streamed online on: Amazon (Available as a feature length documentary): amazon.com/OnTheTrailOfChamp